I read in an article a couple days ago about 20 foods. There is a certain ways to eat clean and easy. If you stick to 20 foods 80% of the time. The other 20% can be altered foods that are not in that list. All I am saying is to keep it simple. If you stick to 20 foods then you can eat healthier and not have processed foods. Don't worry if you wanna eat something that isn't on your list. For the next month I'm going to be 80/20. 80% of the time sticking to my 20 foods and 20% of the time not. Obviously not pigging out for the 20% but having good foods that aren't on my list. Just staying on track with the certain foods, if it happens that something else would have been eaten, just forget about it and get back on track with the 80%. I think this is how any lifestyle should be. Eat for your health. The better you eat, the better you look, the better you look, the better you feel, the better you feel the better you eat. In a repetitive manner that is good for who you are. Not sticking to a certain diet that restricts you to certain foods unless you are starting from ground zero to get a sense of which direction to take. Once you notice your body and feelings with certain foods you can make your own list. Find whats good for you. Design your own diet. What feels best for your body. I keep to a certain amount of foods that I eat mainly all the time. When my birthday comes around I'll feel better then ever! These are just the foods I normally eat every day, give or take.
Here's an example of 20 foods (my foods):
9. Almonds (almond milk, almond butter, raw almonds)
11. Bell pepper
12. Sweet Potato
16. Whey protein powder
Make your list, stick to it, show yourself off!
I am a dedicated individual when it comes to health and fitness. I love the outdoors and being active.