1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
1/2 cup carob chips
4 tbsp peanut butter
2 tbsp coconut shreds plus some for topping
pinch of salt
1. In a medium-large heat safe bowl, melt coconut oil, add carob chips and microwave for 1 minute and stir, microwave for another 30 seconds or until you can stir all the chunks out till it's smooth.
2. Add peanut butter, coconut shreds, and salt. This should be a runny chocolately peanut buttery goodness.
3. Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper (if you have a small cookie sheet that should be okay).
4. Pour the thin chocolate batter-like substance slowly onto the parchment paper. Try not to let it get too thin, you can see how thick mine is in the picture below (mine batter only covered about half the cookie sheet, so if you have a small cookie sheet use that).
5. Freeze for about 1-2 hours or until frozen.
6. With a butter knife or you can use your hands, break into serving size pieces.
7. Enjoy! Try not to eat it all at once.
Healthy Homemade is inspired by myself and other amazing chefs. This is a place for people to find healthy homemade and semi-homemade recipes.