1 banana (the riper the better)
1. Mash up the banana with a fork.
2. Add the two eggs and stir up until mixed
3. Use about a tsp of coconut oil in a saute pan, let the pan get hot until scooping in the mixture.
4. Using a 1/4 cup measuring spoon, scoop the mixture into the hot pan. (Carefully pour the mixture into the pan, I used a crepe pan but I've used both).
5. Let it brown on one side before flipping (about 3-5 minutes).
6. Cook on the other side for about 3-5 minutes or until both sides are browned.
Healthy Homemade is inspired by myself and other amazing chefs. This is a place for people to find healthy homemade and semi-homemade recipes.