1 cup broccoli
1 Tbsp olive oil
1. Slice the eggplant into thin slices. Cut up the broccoli into pieces, Slice the onion into strips.
2. Brush or toss all the veggies in olive oil very well.
3. Add seasoning of your choice, (ex: salt, pepper, garlic powder, or a nice mixture you have).
4. Bake the veggies at 300 degrees for about 45 mins to an hour or until roasted and crispy.
5. Use a spatula to loosen the veggies from the pan and enjoy!
Healthy Homemade is inspired by myself and other amazing chefs. This is a place for people to find healthy homemade and semi-homemade recipes.