1 cup spinach
1/4 cup onions
1/4 cup olive oil
3 cloves garlic
1 tsp dried parsley (or fresh)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1. In a mortar(herb smasher device), smash garlic cloves, parsely, salt, and garlic powder until paste like.
2. In a bowl mix the olive oil and the paste.
3. Clean and dry mushrooms and add to the bowl and coat mushrooms well.
4. Cover and let sit for 20 minutes to marinate.
5. Meanwhile chop onions and spinach finely.
6. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
7. Carefully remove mushroom steams and place mushroom caps on a cookie sheet with aluminum foil (I don't put aluminum foil-I like the crisp but it's cleaner with foil).
8. Chop the mushroom steams and mix the onions, spinach, mushrooms, herb paste and olive oil.
9. Spoon a good amount of the mix into the mushroom caps.
10. Bake for 20 minutes and serve hot! Be careful though.
Healthy Homemade is inspired by myself and other amazing chefs. This is a place for people to find healthy homemade and semi-homemade recipes.