3 garlic cloves
1/2 bell pepper
2 Tbsp tomato paste
1 tsp coconut oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1/4 cup water
1/2 can marinara sauce (a kind you like, I like organic garlic)
1. Mince the garlic and chop the onion. Heat a pan with coconut oil. Put the onions in the semi-deep saute pan(like in the picture) and cook on med-low for about 3 minutes.
2. Add the minced garlic and cook on low for another 2-3 minutes.
3. Chop the zucchini and bell pepper while onions and garlic are cooking.
4. Add in the zucchini and bell pepper and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
5. Add in the tomato paste, canned sauce, and water and let cook for 3-5 minutes.
6. Add in the remaining ingredients and simmer together for about 15 minutes with a lid on.
7. Top on spaghetti, chicken, meatballs, zucchini pasta, or what ever you desire and enjoy!
Healthy Homemade is inspired by myself and other amazing chefs. This is a place for people to find healthy homemade and semi-homemade recipes.