1 lb ground turkey
3 cloves garlic
2 Tbsp whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
1. Chop the onion in a small chop and mince the garlic.
2. Saute the onion and garlic for about 5 minutes until aromatic.
3. Meanwhile, mix the ground turkey, whole wheat flour, eggs together until blended. Then mix in the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
4. Mix the onions and garlic in with the turkey mixture until everything is incorporated.
5. On a greased cookie sheet, roll the turkey mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls. Mine made 12 meatballs.
6. Broil the meatballs for about 5 minutes or until brown on top.
7. Then bake the meatballs in the oven for about 12 minutes @ 275.
8. Best topped with Semi-Homemade Vegetable Marinara Sauce or in a spaghetti dish!
Healthy Homemade is inspired by myself and other amazing chefs. This is a place for people to find healthy homemade and semi-homemade recipes.